Our Corporate Code of Conduct
In order to fulfill our social responsibility as a company and actively contribute to a sustainable society, we hereby establish the "Corporate Code of Conduct" as our basic policy for corporate behavior.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations We maintain high ethical standards, comply with domestic and international laws and regulations, social norms, rules, and company regulations, and act in a sensible and responsible manner.
- Respect for Human Rights We respect the human rights of all persons within and outside the company involved in our corporate activities, and eliminate discrimination based on race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender, age, disability, or any other factor.
- Protecting Environment We conduct corporate activities that contribute to a low-carbon and recycling-oriented society, and actively work to build a sustainable society.
- Improvement of Employee Working Environment We respect the diversity, personality, and individuality of our employees and create a safe and comfortable work environment where they can demonstrate their abilities and vitality.
- Contribution to society by providing safe and high quality products and services We work on quality control to provide safe and high quality products and services that will satisfy our customers, and live up to the trust of society and our customers.
- Mutual development with business partners We build business relationships in accordance with fair rules, establish trust with our business partners through smooth communication, and promote mutual development.
- Coexistence with the community We are deeply aware that we are a member of the local community, and we aim to coexist with the community by actively participating and cooperating in activities that contribute to the development of the local community and to comfortable, safe, and secure living.
- Appropriate management of information We properly manage our own confidential information and confidential information (including personal information and intellectual property) obtained legally from other companies in accordance with laws, regulations, and internal rules.
- Measures against Anti-Social Forces We take a firm stand against antisocial forces and groups that threaten social order and safety, and sever all relationships with them.